Send a number to my ask box along with a character of your choice, and I’ll draw up the ensuing ensemble! (If the character chosen wouldn’t wear the option given… go ahead and sub in something else!)
DRAW YOUR CHARACTER WEARING…
- Casual clothes
- Work uniform
- Night clothes
- Formal gala garb
- Lounging, lazy-time stuff
- A party outfit
- Date night threads
- Something outdoorsy
- Interview outfit
- Tourist/travel wear
- A costume!
- Their sick day scrubs
- Summer clothes
- Winter clothes
- Um, spring clothes?
- Why not - fall clothes!
- Workout wear
- Last minute throw-ons
- The most expensive thing they own
- A fig leaf
Feel free to add, subtract, or alter as you please to fit your character bunch!
look at this little shit LOOK AT HIM
he waited for this moment the whole damn movie and it finally came and he was so ready to get shot down but they were like ‘naw dude u got this’ and GOT THIS HE DID
he got to build his awesome little spaceship and he’s so fucking HAPPY LOOK AT THIS FUCKER HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM
HIS JOY IS SO FUCKING INFECTIOUS GOD BLESS HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE SOUL
GOD BLESS U 1980S SOMETHING SPACE MAN BENNY
ROCK ON ROCKET MAN
"No intuition is more powerful than that of the Queen of Cups. She is the pure force of Water, and her connection with the subconscious is rivaled only by the High Priestess. She is often like a mirror, reflecting the hidden depths of others back to them, so they can see their own mysteries for themselves. However, her cup is closed, and her own secrets remain invisible to all, even to herself sometimes.A Queen of Cups in the real world feels right at home in the realms of the subconscious. If she is not psychic, she will possess extraordinary insight into the behavior and motivations of others. As such, she is often a gifted counselor and healer, ready to provide a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold whenever they are needed.Even when not physically attractive, she still attracts others to her.”
I thought it might be cool to try making some terot cards based off my characters.
Not because I saw the Don’t Starve fandom doing it and thought it looked fun or anything.If anything it’s just neat to figure out which cards they’d be. I did Henrietta’s first. It was fun to draw her in her Curator form since I don’t do that often.
Pretty sure a lot of people only follow me because they think I know cool people and that somehow their coolness rubbed off on me when in actuality I’m just the stray cat that cool people occasionally tolerate
Well I guess it makes you….
A cool cat
(by the by I did get auntmorphriska and Silver’s asks about the oc meme and am working on it!)
….Clone gave me the “beaten up” number for the OC meme and also always says she doesn’t know how the Curator could be the villain because he acts like a goofy idiot 95% of the time. But the other 5% of the time he gets sick of their shit and tries to burn Henrietta and Branson with their own writing
so there’s that
WHY (it’s awesome and badass!!!) BUT WHYY